Wedding Information and Lodging Contact Form
Please use this form to contact us for information on Wedding receptions, Inn Reservations, or to inquire about booking a stay in the Carriage House.
Check through some frequently asked questions and then send us a message and come see us and take a tour.
For the safety of all our guests and our ability to continue to host events, we have well defined policies concerning alcohol.
- No alcoholic beverages to be served after 10PM without prior authorization.
- No alcoholic beverages maybe consumed by persons at any time (e.g., set up, ceremony rehearsal, take down, after parties, etc.) on the premises other than those registered to stay in the apartments or carriage house except during the event time designated in the contract.
- No alcoholic beverages may be taken from the site immediately following the wedding. All alcoholic beverages will be stored in a secure location after the event. This is a safety policy. The wedding party or their representatives may pick them up the following day.
- Alcohol, irrespective of type, must be served by the catering staff or a licensed bartending service at all times during event.
- Only alcohol provided and served by the vendor may be consumed on the premises the day of the event. No exceptions.
We believe that that there are two reasons why we are the “premier” event venue on the Midcoast of Maine.
1. Our Venue – A truly beautiful space with breathtaking vistas, immaculately manicured grounds, multiple settings for ceremonies and gardens that defy description. Each Wedding we receive comments such as magical, majestic, stunning, gorgeous, heaven and more. We smile and say thank you knowing that we have accomplished what we set out to do – create a sacred space.
2. Our Philosophy – is based on we do what we say and say what we do. Our mission is to make each event stress free and relaxed and totally memorable. Unlike many venues, we host only one couple per weekend and are available around the clock should you have questions or need help.
We love music! Over the years we have had some extraordinary bands perform as well as DJ’s. Music and dancing can take place in either the barn or under a tent. A dancing floor ($$$) has to be rented for tented weddings. For couples trying to tighten their budget, an amplifier, a micro jack input ( laptop or iPod) and 2 large speakers are available.
Music curfew under a tent is 10:00 PM. This is a firm policy as we have neighbors that like us and we would like to keep it that way. The music curfew in the barn is 10;00 PM also however it can be extended until 10:45 PM if previously arranged. (Note : large barn doors must be closed after 10:00 PM and the staff may request the volume to be turned down)
- Fireworks – Maine now allows Fireworks and so do we providing the season is not to dry. Ask about our policy when you speak with us.
- Bonfires – Several years ago we built a large bonfire site in the middle of the orchard. Catch up with old friends, kindle new relationships and invite a storyteller. This property has an ancient medicine wheel in the field below so your blaze could get quite interesting.